I believe that success and happiness go hand in hand. When we are happy we feel more confident and look at life from an optimistic point of view which can then carry over into our working life as well. It helps us to become efficient and positive in our communication and interactions with others.
So here is my 10 step recipe for happiness:
- Never do to others what you would not want them to do to you.
- Pursue your goals passionately and persistently
- Respect others and comply with the laws of society
- Make your values an important part of everyday life
- Always be willing to lend a helping hand to friends or family
- Give of yourself to others and share your success
- Be an efficient worker
- Take an active part in your family and your own personal community
- When you say you will do something, keep your word and respect those commitments you have made
- Always be faithful in your relationships.
‘Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like.’ ~ Unknown
About the author : CarolC
I invite you to subscribe to my blog which provides snippets from my journey and my thoughts on overcoming adversity, what motivation and commitment can do for your life and how to achieve those dreams you've got tucked away.
Keep up with Carol
Receive occasional emails & news from Carol direct to your inbox.