Each day lately seems to roll into one, especially with those of us who are in Stage 4 lockdown in Victoria. I find it’s important to not look too far forward but to set myself a schedule for each day and to find something good within that day. Everybody’s days are different but we have to remember;
- Someone is having the best day of their life today.
- Someone is having the worst day of their life today
- Someone is hearing ‘I love you’ for the first time today
- Someone is hearing ‘I love you’ for the last time of their life today
- Someone is going to get the job of their dreams today
- Someone is going to lose their dream job today
- Someone is going to receive some kind of good news today
- Someone is going to received bad news today
So, with these days all becoming one it is important for you to find the beauty in each day and appreciate the little things. Notice the beauty of the buds starting to bloom to remind you that everything changes and whether that change is good or bad all depends on your perception.
Today think about those people in this world whose change in life won’t be so good and find the good your own.
“Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything’s possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time.” – Day Marie Lu